WITH LES DAMES
Take a seat at our table.
Table Talks with Les Dames is a month-long series of virtual events hosted by LDEI Chapters around the world, celebrating our community of women in food, beverage and hospitality. Virtual events will range from tastings to demonstrations to panel discussions and more. A portion of the proceeds will help fund philanthropic efforts in our communities.
Upcoming Table Talks with Les Dames
- Wed, Mar 03Online EventPhiladelphia Chapter - $10 per session. Join our 3-part series from slavery in kitchens to 2021 pop-ups and urban farmers.
- Thu, Mar 04Online EventKansas City Chapter - Free with donation to Virtual Tip Jar. A fun and educational look at new food research by FleishmanHillard, presented by three colleagues and members of Les Dames d’Escoffier.
- Tue, Mar 09Online EventGreater Des Moines Chapter - $10. Join us for a fun night of food-focused trivia with Dame Joyce Lock, creator of the Foodie Fight and Wine Wars trivia games
- Tue, Mar 09Online EventSt. Louis Chapter - $20. Don your green and join the St Louis Dames for a night of elevated Irish cuisine. Food demonstrations from Chef Grace Dinsmoor, Dames Darla Crask and Alyse Scaglione and beer demonstration with Fran Caradonna of Schlafly Brewery.
- Wed, Mar 10Online EventDue to circumstances beyond the control of the chapter, this event has been cancelled.
- Fri, Mar 12Power Hour Digital Marketing Series$30 per person, 10% discount if you register for all three sessions in advance. South Florida Chapter launches their Power Hour Digital Marketing Series
- Sun, Mar 14Online EventLouisville’s Bourbon Rebirth – A Model for Showcasing Your Community's Culinary and Hospitality HeritageKentucky Chapter - Free. For the past decade, Bourbon has experienced a renaissance that has put Kentucky in the spotlight not only as the birthplace of America’s native spirit, but also for its extraordinary heritage of signature dishes and gracious hospitality
- Mon, Mar 15Online EventNew York Chapter - $20. Join us as we learn about the early pioneers as well as those who continue to forge ahead today.
- Tue, Mar 16Online EventNashville Chapter - $20. A session with four female Entrepreneurs to discuss Music City's Food Scene.
- Tue, Mar 16Online EventChicago Chapter - $15. Les Dames d'Escoffier Chicago hosts an intimate conversation with renowned sommelier and restaurateur Alpana Singh. Pour a glass and pull up a seat and get to know one of the country's boldest women leaders in food and wine.
- Tue, Mar 16Online EventAtlanta Chapter - $10 for members, $20 for guests. join LDEI-Atlanta as we have a lively discussion about dynamic women, past and present. Learn how the trailblazers in history have risen to the top of their professions and what it take be a dynamic woman today.
- Wed, Mar 17Online EventParis Chapter - Free. Les Dames d'Escoffier, Paris France Chapter warmly welcomes four female novelists: Laura Bradley, KJ Dell'Antonia, Nicole Meier, and Samantha Verant for a panel on Food in Fiction.
- Fri, Mar 19Power Hour Digital Marketing Series$30 per person, 10% discount if you register for all three sessions in advance. South Florida Chapter launches their Power Hour Digital Marketing Series
- Mon, Mar 22Online EvevntSeattle/Paris Chapters - Free, donations appreciated. Our international, dynamic team of Dames presents Fermented Foods in the USA & France and Their Benefits - an online forum that is engaging, informative, and fun.
- Mon, Mar 22Drink and Learn$19.99 - New Orleans Chapter provides an opportunity to drink and learn with historian Dame Elizabeth Pearce.
- Wed, Mar 24Online EventCoast to Coast: A Conversation with Dame Jesse Cool in San Francisco and Patti Simpson in New York: Rethinking Fair WageSan Francisco Chapter - $25. Join LDEI-SF as Restaurateur Dame Jesse Cool, founder of Heart of House, and Patti Simpson, Chief People Officer of Union Square Hospitality Group discuss the coast to coast rethinking of fair wages and changing the restaurant paradigm.
- Thu, Mar 25Online EventParis Chapter - Free. David Lebovitz, Paris author of the runaway best-seller Drinking French, The Iconic Cocktails, Apéritifs, joins Forest Collins, Paris Chapter Dame and owner of 52 Martinis, the online guide to Paris cocktail bars and other small batch spirits news.
- Thu, Mar 25Online eventDallas Chapter - $20. This interactive session with Kyle Stewart, Certified Tea Specialist and owner of the Cultured Cup in Dallas, will examine why tea is the most consumed prepared beverage on earth.
- Mon, Mar 29Online EventDefining Hospitality: Is Your Chapter Truly Welcoming? How To Embrace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion PracticesAustin Chapter - $0 - $15 The Austin Chapter is on a journey to make sure that all awesome women in the food, beverage, and hospitality industry feel not only welcomed but that they belong at our table.
- Wed, Mar 31Online EventMexico Chapter. $15 for lecture, $25 for lecture and coffee. Join us for fantastic and aromatic coffee lecture with Dame Veronica Castro